- This event has passed.
Meridian Te Apiti Whanau Challenge
23 April 2017 8:30 am - 3:00 pm
Join family and friends for a fun run/walk through Tararua Country! Experience the magnificent views of Te Āpiti Windfarm and the Manawatu Gorge, concluding with a community festival.
- When: Sunday 23 April 2017 8:30am – 3:00pm. Pre-registration sign in starts at 8:30am with the vent starting at 10:00am (postponement date Sunday 30 April).
- Where: Te Āpiti Windfarm Public Viewing Area (public parking available in adjacent paddock)
- Time: Pre-registration check in opens at 8:30am with event starting at 10am
- Cost: $25 for two adults and up to six kids or $5 for an individual
- Distances: 4km, 8km and 12km (shorter options available)
- Families with pre-schoolers are welcome! However, we recommend using an all terrain push chair or baby carry pack
- Meridian Te Āpiti Whānau Challenge Festival: Food Stalls and activities available from 10am-3pm
- Carpooling is encouraged as parking is limited
Online registrations have now closed. You will be able to register on the day by cash.
Registration fee and payment will apply to everyone.