Green Prescription (GRx) is a health professional’s referral for a client that prescribes a personalised Green Prescription programme to improve physical activity, health and well-being.
What is Green Prescription?
Green Prescription (GRx) is a script with a difference. Instead of a medical script, it is a health professional’s referral for a client that prescribes a personalised Green Prescription programme to improve physical activity, health and well-being.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Physically inactive or participates in very low levels of exercise
- Individual consultations to develop personalised physical activity goals
- Involve clients in our 10-week physical activity programme
- Educate on healthy food choices to improve health and wellbeing
- Encourage long-term, sustainable physical activities
- Monitor and report progress during and after programme
To refer a client to Green Prescription, please complete the GRx Medical Referral form below.
If you need to order script pads, posters or brochures or if you would like to have a Green Prescription staff member visit you, please contact our Green Prescription Coordinator.